Level – Professional Working Scientists
|Industry scientists, postdocs, technicians and research associates
|Spring / Winter
|Spring: May 15th – May 18th; Winter: November 13th – November 16th;
|Participants are accepted on a first-come-first-served rolling basis up to 1 week before the course start date. Additional questions? Click here to learn more about our general admissions policy or call us at 310-483-3651.
“hiPSC Techniques” provides comprehensive training in validated methods for deriving, culturing, characterizing, and differentiating human induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSC).
Participants learn to:
Our streamlined culture protocols have been validated for use with human induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSC) and human embryonic stem cells (hESC). The course curriculum is updated annually to reflect current techniques.
Feeder-dependent culture methods can be taught upon request for an additional cost. Our scientists can also advise on approaches for deriving hiPSC from non-human species.
|Features and Benefits
The program features:
– An optimized and regularly updated curriculum that was originally developed in 2009 at the USC stem cell core facility
– Relevant learning experiences for scientists of all skill levels
– Streamlined procedures that will save you time and money
– Validated protocols and SOPs
– Continuing support with troubleshooting problems
– Networking with other science professionals
– Easy registration
– Affordable tuition
– Certificate of completion
We’ve helped hundreds of science professionals from around the world to gain new skills, enhance their resumes and advance in diverse careers!