Level – Professional Working Scientists
|Industry scientists, postdocs, technicians and research associates
|Spring / Fall
|Spring: May 8th-12th; Fall: October 23rd-27th
|Participants are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis up to 1 week before the course start date. Additional questions? Click here to learn more about our general admissions policy or call us at 310-483-3651.
“Professional Cell Culture Techniques” provides comprehensive training in validated methods for isolating, culturing, and characterizing a variety of mammalian cell types.
Participants learn to:
– Establish and maintain a cell culture laboratory
|Features and Benefits
The program features:
– Experienced instructors with more than 20 years of cell culture experience
– An optimized curriculum that was originally developed in 2009 at the USC stem cell core facility
– Relevant learning experiences for scientists of all skill levels
– Streamlined procedures that will save you time and money
– Validated protocols and SOPs
– Continuing support with troubleshooting problems
– Networking with other science professionals
– Easy registration
– Affordable tuition
– Certificate of completion
We’ve helped hundreds of science professionals from around the world to gain new skills, enhance their resumes and improve their research outcomes!